[Dailydrool] dem ballz

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 06:46:20 PST 2009

Debbie - good thing I wasn't drinking coffee when I read this - I totally
cracked up at the image of

    "Dis Brudder Elwood. Sigh. I rememberz dem deyz  when I had me ballz. I
woke up one mornin,
    gabe dem a sniffy, an I wake up agin and dem ballz  be gone."

Asking for a tiny bit of drool for our Grandma doggy (Henry) who's loosing
"his" today.  He's not a basset - he's a Scotty, but very cute  none-the-less
AND he has many basset friends at the doggy park in Phoenix.   And Grandma
tells us that he even made some friends with AZ basset rescue  fosters the other
day.

BTW - Momma didn't have time to post yesterday - it was our calendar day  and
we were lounging around hoping to get a bite of cake.  Unfortunately  Momma
made Zach's favorite fudge cake, so we didn't get a bite.  No  chocolate for us
- aparently its dangerous.  Buuuut, we did get bites of  pizza crust, that's
what the two-legger birthday teen wanted to eat for  dinner.

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621)
Daily  Drool Calendar kids February 26, 2009
Winter Snood Models for _www.thesewandsews.com_
(http://www.thesewandsews.com/)
**************You're invited to Hollywood's biggest party: Get Oscars
updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.
(http://movies.aol.com/oscars-academy-awards?ncid=emlcntusmovi00000001)