[Dailydrool] Fred Flash

Richard Coleman landesign_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 07:16:24 PST 2009

Fred has unusual way of exercising-he likes to follow the lawnmower will I mow leaves. I am going to have to get him safety glasses and a hard hat! Just wish I could get him to rake the leaves!
Next time he will have to go up because he does follow WAY to close for my comfort.
I do think that at times I may just take the mower and drive it around the yard-NOT mowing-and give that boy some exercise! A Dr. told me YEARS ago not to run and I hold that as truth.
As I tell people-IF YOU see me Running -RUN-because either something is on fire or something REALLY big is Following ME>
Fred does something else I find curious. 2 1/2 years ago I buried Chewie-the whiner/shed-er-in the backyard, now I find Fred setting out next to the site-this seems to be his favorite place. Really amazing what dogs can do and the peace they can bring.

Drool and Peace to all.

Richard S. Coleman, Landscape Designer