[Dailydrool] Will Da Brudder Waddle??

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Feb 1 16:51:20 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. It bee a nice weekend at da Brudder home. I bee a wishin dat I could send all da peeps sum gud wedder to git da lites and da heatz back on. I worrie bout dem fings youze know. Auntie Pam com to see da Brudder dis weekend, youze know Henry and Thelmas Momma. She bee gud, I hear da woomenz a talkin, dey say we gonna go to a waddle. I not bee a knowin whut a waddle is, but dat otay, Momma gib me da detailz when she bee ready.
Holdit. I hab a fink on dis.
Waddle, hmmm, dat whut Elder Clara do. She waddle to da yard she waddle to da fud bowl, she waddle to her perch, she waddle and blow gas out da tailpipe, she waddle an pee. Now dat be a talent we knowz, but it not a guy fing.
Brudder Elwood DO NOT WADDLE. Brudder Elwood a stud muffin, I gotz da guy walk, one dat make da woomens swoon. Den I wink at dem, gitz da woomen houndies ebby time. Yup, I gotz da gud life, I kinnder like dat Hue Heffer. Gotz da woomenz, gots da specul partie home, I flash da cash, pley da tunes, strut me stuffz. Brudder Elwood HOT.
Now Brudder Elwood gonna be fair bout dis. Iffin da Brudder a goin to summfin called a waddle, I needz da advise frum odder stud muffinz dat been to a waddle. Meebe I sendz Elder Clara in a wagon, and Brudder rock out at home.
Gib da Brudder a blast on da blower, I gotz me earflapz up. An where bee Misheegin???

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds