[Dailydrool] DA Waddel

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 17:45:03 PST 2009

Yo! Brudder E!! Dis be Nigel an Llewis we da Waddel pros. We wented lass
yeer. No not lass yeer. Lass yeer Mama dog too sick. Yeer befour. Dat rite
Llewis? Yeah he say dat rite cuz dat da yeer MomPerson botted da wagin.
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA She thot Llewis ride in dat waggin! He no sissy, he
walker like ebberbuddy an MomPerson hadda drag da waggin empty.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.
Lissen up Brudder you wanner go to dis. You score bigtime dere. Lotsa
wimmin. Lotsa food. Lotsa belly rubs. Ebberbuddy gonna wanna meetcha, an da
gurls, dey swooner. You nebber see so many wimmin in won plase, I promise.
It specktackyoular. I nebber been a da Mishgun won onlee won neer here but
dere food ebberwhere an ebberwon likes da Hounds!
Somadatime we run loose eben. SCORETIME!
You gotta do dis, son, you gotta. (Shuddup Llewis you prune....whut? Oh.
Prude.)

Lub an Drool to all in need,

Nigel an Llewis

PS lissen here, Brudder E. Sumtime at dese tings dey got costoom contests.
Dont let you MomPerson dress you up, man. Don't do it.
(Juss a tip from Nigel.)