[Dailydrool] I am 11 years old today and thank you Sandi and BROOD and DogKU

elerimist elerimist at free.fr
Sun Feb 1 22:56:43 PST 2009

Bonejour, Miss Penny, OEBE, Voleuse de Pain, woofing in from across the
waves in France.

I received a birthday card from Sandi and family today (Red Bay Bassets)
and da mum went and checked out my passport (yes,  we have passports
here in Europe) and much to the shame of da mum, YES TODAY is my
birthday!!! Da mum thought it was tomorrow - shame on da mum!  Well,
today I am 11 years old and it is pouring with rain so we won't go to
the woods!  It's MY day so I decide what we do, right? Pigs ears, pigs
ears, pigs ears .......

Sorry I cannot thank you in pawson, Sandi, but our da mum's computer is
in the hospital since almost a week and we have no email addys for the
time being <duh>  I keep telling da mum to make regular back ups, but
does she listen? Not a woof.  The 'putersurgeon says the files are all
saved, but will the computer be saved?  It is going to another
'puterspital today for cyberbrain surgery  .... we'll see.

Rosie and Abby and Beth - We will be thinking of you ALL month
hehehehe!!!  February on the BROOD calendar, check it out for those of
you who have the BROOD calendar - beautiful Rosie is the centrefold!!

Da mum got her copy of DogKU and loved it   A....N.....D.........  there
will soon be a BASSETKU !!!!!!!  We already pre ordered - it should be
out in a couple of weeks.  We are sooooo excited (well, da mum is).

Hugs and woofs to all - have a steak, bellyrub, anything for me today
(just lay off them pigs ears!!!!!!)

Miss Penny, OEBE, Voleuse de Pain

(Miss Polly - happy birthday big sis, do I get a pigs' ear too?? huh?)