[Dailydrool] BoardWaddle hotel info again.

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Mon Feb 2 06:36:33 PST 2009

 i just tried to call the residence inn in somers point and they are all
sold out!!!.......i thought i was early enough.....could this
be?.......did  tristate block rooms??......i know there are other hotels
in the area, and will do some checking...if anyone knows of any
available could you let me know privately

I have asked that if anybody has a Boardwaddle question they paw me, Cakie,
directly at Boardwaddle at tristatebassets.org  Please..the link to my
dawnslave is on the Tri-State BoardWaddle Website. Before getting everybody
all worried, if ya have a question, give me a chance to check. (She slave
will be going to the Suncoast Waddle, leaving 2/12, returning 2/17. She'll
answer BW mail when she gets back.)

Hotel information is at tristatebassets.org  Yes, of course the she slave
blocked the rooms at the Residence Inn. Same number they give us every year.
Some types book up early....the nice lady is checking to see what is there,
but doesn't think they are all full. There are two other hotels that have
been posted and information is at
http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle

I don't know how to have posted it or made the information more
available...resubscribed just to post stuff and had Maggie May help me post
when I couldn't.

Here it is, again: Hotel Info! Please come!

RESIDENCE INN
900 Mays
Landing Road, Somers Point, NJ 08234
609-927-6400.

RESIDENCE INN, welcomes Waddlers for the ELEVENTH straight year.
Studio Suites are $139.00, per night, plus $50 pet fee per visit.

Penthouse suites are $179.00, per night, plus pet fee. These are expensive
but great for sharing. They have a loft (open) bedroom with a queen bed, a
murphy queen bed, and a single pull out couch. (The first floor of the
suites is on the second floor.)

IMPORTANT - It is critical that rooms be booked EARLY

The Ocean Front Motel
1417 Ocean Avenue,
Ocean City, N.J. 08226

http://www.oceanfrontmotelnj.com  Rooms are $79 (Without view) $89 (With
Ocean view) and $159 (Ocean Front). This is a 24-unit motel - 12-second
floor. 12 -third floor (1st floor is parking) It does not have an elevator.
Call at 609-399-4757 or make reservations on line. NOTE: The Ocean Front
will not be open until April 1, 2009.  Reservations will be made by someone
at the Coral Sands up until that time! Two night minimum.

Coral Sands Motel

709 East 9th Street

Ocean City, NJ 08226

Walking distance to the Waddle! Rooms are $79.

Call 609-399-4540 http://thecoralsandsmotel.com

It does not have an elevator.  Two night minimum.

Note: The desks are not staffed full time, if you do not get an answer,
leave a message, AND call back. Tell em all you are with the BoardWaddle.

 Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess