[Dailydrool] Thelma Lu's last begging post for Bowling For Bassets

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 07:03:13 PST 2009

Hi all,

This will be the last post we send in for Bowling for Bassets.  I have now swallowed my pride and I am BEGGING here.  This is Thelma Lu's last official fund raiser as BoardWaddle 2008 Grand Marshall.  GM Thelma Lu has had a great year in raising funds for the poor homeless hound of TSBHR  so please  PLEASE help me to make this last fundraiser a huge success.

Bowling for Bassets will be held Feb 8th, THIS Sunday, at Westbrook Lanes in beautiful  Brooklwan NJ.  Westbrook Lanes is a mere 20 minute drive from the Commodore Barry Bridge.  From Walt Whitman Bridge the ride is only 5 minutes.  If you are driving from Delaware Memorial Bridge the ride is about 25 minutes.  We have 34 lanes to fill with bowlers and so far only 20 people have signed up. That means we need about 108 more people to bowl.  Oh my!

If you can not attend the bowling event you can always send a donation, heck we will even take paypal donations at bowlingforbassets at gmail.com Tri-State has 17 hounds that are being kenneled, all our foster homes are filled.  Please help.

Here is the link with all the info  http://www.tristatebassets.org/BFBFlyer2009.pdf.  Any questions just email me.  Please help Thelma Lu help the homeless hounds of Tri-State.

We are done beggin now,
Ellie and Her Hounds - Artie, GM Thelma Lu, Ballzie and Milly