[Dailydrool] Groundhog's day

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 11:46:38 PST 2009

In honor of Groundhog's day, Pierre donned his spring bonnet and declared that bassets have the right to predict the weather too, and since it is an unusually warm 50 degrees and sunny here in NY, Pierre says Winter is almost over - Spring just around the corner.  I have a picture of him in the bonnet, but you will have to email me off list to get to see it because I cannot figure how to make the photo a link rather than an attachment.Let's hope for better weather!!!Jackie and the herd