[Dailydrool] Kevin's adoption status, making it official

Carmen Kraus kdbeads at verizon.net
Mon Feb 2 11:52:09 PST 2009

Made it official with ordering a new tag for Kelvin. Right now what he's
wearing is a 'cheap' tag that reads "MARS Foster Dog" with my number and
his name taped to the other side. He's getting his own this week. What
he's getting has his info/number in the front and our vet's info/number
on the back and is nearly twice as thick as the ones you buy at the pet
stores. Virtually indestructible and solid brass http://www.pettags.com/

So he has a permanent home now.

Now I just wish I could win the lotto and build a place I can set up as
a sanctuary for senior bassets, something like House of Puddles. More
bassets like him are out there and I can't do anything about it.

Carmen