[Dailydrool] Update on Teddy the blind basset puppy

Leanne Potts leanne.potts at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 12:13:33 PST 2009

  We made our fundraising goal! Thanks to all of you who donated to his
medical fund.

Teddy has an appointment to see a cardiologist at UT Vet Hospital on
Thursday morning. He'll be catching a ride from his foster home in Johnson
City, Tenn., to Knoxville on Wednesday night. He is doing better; he is on
drops and antibiotics for his eye and he has perked up considerably since we
got him three days ago. He wags his tail and barks, and he comes to the
sound of his foster mom's voice. She says he loves to cuddle and seems to be
a smart little guy. She told Teddy about all the healing drool washing his
way, and he wagged his tail. Let's hope the news from UT is good. Stay
tuned.

Leanne Potts
Belly Rubs Basset Rescue