[Dailydrool] Keds with Basset Hounds

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Mon Feb 2 13:19:04 PST 2009

I don't usually post about any particular rescue shop, but two of my friends purchased a pair of Keds for me as an early birthday gift and they arrived today.  And all I can say about them is WOW !!!!   Anyone that hasn't seen them just has to go and look at them.  Here is the link........

http://www.zazzle.com:80/azbassetrescue/shoes

I understand that you can make them any color that you want, and that you can also upload a photo of your own Houndie.  I didn't need to do that as the Hound on the black Keds look exactly like my Pw Gina Marie ATB.

They run true to size and when I put them on they felt like I'd worn them forever.  That is great except now I have no reason to wear them before my birthday....LOL

They are available in children's and adult sizes....from size 4 to 13.

Suz
Pw Gina Marie ATB
Forever in my Heart