[Dailydrool] Drum Roll Please....The Winner of The Hand-Painted Ginger Jar Is...

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 17:29:58 PST 2009

Ticket Number 184…..Dana Williams

Thanks to all that donated for Ruthie’s (Lenny’s momma) eye surgery.  Thanks especially to Jacky and Michael Pomponio for donating this beautimous ginger jar.  They are loyal supporters of the bassets and words cannot express our appreciation for all they have done.

Dana…oh Dana….Congratulations and contact me so we can arrange shipping of this fabulous piece of art! Are you a Drooler?

P.S.  Stay tuned for a very, VERY special Valentine’s Day virtual raffle.  More news to follow tomorrow!

Pam Farris  Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.  www.BassetRescueFlorida.com