[Dailydrool] Ups and downs (long)

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 19:47:16 PST 2009

I have already told you what I think,that you are brave and honest beyond
words, and that you deserve a thousand vats of chocolate for what you have
gone through and done. Please accept my heartfelt sorries for Baja-- I
cannot imagine how difficult that was-- and my congratulations on your new
appointment, your new champion, and you, yourself.
Bev