[Dailydrool] Basset Beach Party

Bina McConnell bina360 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 15:32:40 PST 2009

HI Droolers
I really am quite technology challenged. I added a message to the photos I posted on the previous daily drool but it got lost!!!1
Some weeks ago a fellow drooler Lyn and I made contact as we both lived in Australia.  As it turned out we live only an hour apart!!!! Given the size of this place that is remarkable.  We met on Sunday at a local beach to have a basset get together - it was very HOT but we had a wonderful morning.  Lyn and her husband Graham were great - well they are basset slaves!  There furbabies are Jeanie and Sally - all the kids got on very well.  We plan to do it again when the weather cools down so a big thx to Daily Drool for helping get us together.
Drool to all in need - plenty going around here at the moment with the heat
Bina