[Dailydrool] THANKS FROM MOON DOGGIE - ORDERS ARE STILL BEING SHIPPED

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Tue Feb 3 16:30:11 PST 2009

As most of you know, Moon Doggie Coffee got hit by the horrible state of our
economy.  Our sales at the café since September have been down an average of
30% and online sales were down a horrendous 78%.  I had sent an email to
about 25 Droolers who had ordered from us in the past and explained our
situation.  Someone posted our dilemma on the Drool and we ended up with
more orders than we expected.  We really appreciate all the support you have
given us and are happy to report that our landlord has stopped the eviction
proceedings against us.  We are safe at least for the next couple of months
and hope that things start to pick up in the country for all of us.

In the past, we were able to get orders out pretty quickly but I had to let
most of my employees go and I am now doing the majority of running the
business myself.  If anyone who placed an order is in a hurry to receive
their coffee, please email me and I will rush your order out asap.  I am
trying to fill all orders as fast as I can and appreciate your understanding
that it may take a week or so from today for me to complete all the orders.
Please pass this info to any non-drooler friends who may have ordered as
well.

As a special thank you, I have decided to keep our offer of ‘buy 4 pounds,
get free shipping’ open until the end of February for all Droolers and their
friends and family.  Just use the coupon code zephyr09 (zero nine) when you
order at www.moondoggiecoffee.com.

Again, thanks to everyone for all the help.  You have no idea how much it is
appreciated.

Donna & Bob Funk