[Dailydrool] Valentine's Day Special Virtual Raffle to benefit Basset Rescue of Florida

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 16:55:48 PST 2009

Hello All!

Thanks so much for your continued support of Basset Rescue of Florida.  We work hard to save as many bassets as possible and last year (our first full year in operation) we saved 107 from all over the state.  We pulled some really sick ones and we have two girls in now that have glaucoma and that's what we're raising money for now.  Ruthie has already had one eye removed (she is Lenny's momma) and now we have Casey who is getting her eye removed on Thursday.  We have a very, VERY special virtual raffle going on now.  A Royal Plant print called Loving Bones.  The pictures don't do this piece justice. It is nicely framed and the size is about 13" x 15" including frame.   Since this has a Love theme, we are drawing the virtual number on February 14th at 8pm so this is a very short time to make your donation.

Please go to our website, go to the donation page and make your donation by PayPal. We will email your ticket numbers within 72 hours. 1 for $1, 8 for $5, 20 for $10 or 50 for $20

Thanks again for your support!
Here are pictures:
http://photobucket.com/BassetRescueFlorida

Pam Farris