[Dailydrool] Gone to the dogs

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Feb 3 17:01:33 PST 2009

My house has now officially gone to the dogs per all my neighbors.  I have a pull out screen door in the front of the house that is no where near furbaby proof.  I had to come up with a way to be able to have the door open (or even open the front door with the 5 rushing it) and keep the kids in so....The metal swing gate from the laundry room now has a new place of honor in the front of the house.  The kidz are loving it as they can now sing for all those who pass by.  Of course it makes it alot easier for me to answer the front door now too.

We are so glad that Grampa Mitchell is home where he belongs.  Brudder Elwood you be careful with him.

We are sending warm weather drool for all those in need. I feel for all those that are suffering from the storms while we have 60-70 degree weather.  I am thinking about having the droolers do a rain dance with their big paws so we can have water in the lake and cut down on the fires we will be having this summer.  If you would like to send some of the wet weather back to California ....we will gladly take it

Karen and The Dog House Gang (dis gate be gud...we can show ebberyone wat bee-u-tee-us voices we hab!)