[Dailydrool] BHPS

Teddy and Izzy teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 09:56:02 PST 2009

We have a few things that might help with this problem.  We could, for
instance, send the afflicted person a demolished remote control, a mangled
roll of toilet paper, many many shredded kleenex tissues, shoes with
teethmarks in them, pictures of the furniture with teethmarks in them,
or..... oh oh oh wait I know the best cure .... A COPY OF THE VET BILLS!!!

I don't know though.  I still wouldn't be able to actually send the BHP.

drools to all in need, especially the broken-hearted

XOXOXOXOOXOXXOXOXOOXOXOX
Teddy, Izzy (the BHP)
&Beth