[Dailydrool] BHPS

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 13:18:54 PST 2009

I too, have no cure and, in fact, do suffer the same syndrome even though I
go about cleaning up after and chasing and sighing and snuggling the 7 1/2
month BHP who is at this moment pulling the paper out of the trash can under
the desk next to my feet.

 I just spent the past half hour out in the frozen tundra of my backyard
crunching through 8 inches of snow and refrozen ice as he jumped and spun
and buried his nose in it and then dashed to yet another spot of bunny
tracks to inspect.  I came in and peeled off the layers of clothes and hoped
for a reprieve but no, he is pestering again alternating with running up and
down this hallway and rooting in the waste paper basket and then running out
again.  In between he pesters the pwincess who wants to snooze in the
sunspot and goes to the kitchen and bawks at the door where the kibble is.

I guess I have to give in and fill up the bowls...at least its a temporary
reprieve...about 3 minutes if I'm lucky!

Pwincess LilyGurl, Rudy *BHP*- Protege to the pwincess, and the rest of the
entourage