[Dailydrool] Normal - wats dat?

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:32:01 PST 2009

*Yup, dats my mama - Abby Normal.  It sez Bef Howering on her dwivers
wicense, but we all no she iz Abby Normal in reel life.  Gess how I figgered
dat owt?
Whelp, las' nite we heered a big ol "OWWWW!!  Hewp me!"  An' ya no wat?
Mama feww owt ov bed an' onto da doggy steps - ooooff!  Vito wuz in da
middwe an' he kep' pushin' till she wuz on da edj an' den wen she
turned...fump!  Corse papa wuz snorin' awaay an' did not eben heer her.  He
wuz slanted 'cross da bed witch wuz wy Vito wuz ober so far an' den Vito
turned sidewayz an' dat did da twick.  Now Hugo habbed bin up dere an' dat
wuz wy papa wuz slanted but Hugo left an' him an' me wuz in da doggy beds
an' do ya no it iz vewy hard to waff wif tishoos in yer mowf?  Reelly it
iz.  Darn neer choked I did. <sigh>  wunder wut bein' in a normal howse wud
be wike?  Gess dat cud not be wif we fellas - dere iz nuffin' normal heer.
But ya no it IS normal fer bassets an' dere peeples - - - - - - I fink...

Arfur
*