[Dailydrool] Normal - wats dat?

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 12:46:37 PST 2009

Abowt helpin' mama up.....Whelp, I code nozed papa to hewp her get up, but
furst he habbed to move da Vitosnot owt ov da way.  Den wen hers gots up,
she wuz awl sore an cud not sweep. (Dis happen at free AM an' wokeded us awl
up).  She gotted up to make da papas wunch an' bwekfist, but den she wented
back to snuggwe wif us vewy heelin' houndies.  We kisseded her an' snuggwed
an' kisseded her mor dan ebber an' wen she gotted up agan, she fewt bedder.
She old an' creeky ennyways so hu cud teww?  Uhhhhh.......
She movin' a widdwe faster now and - oh-oh.......gottago...wook owt I gotsta
run!!!

Arf (did I say dat owt lowd????)

Blossom www.dogster.com/?50296
Hugo  www.dogster.com/?443659
Arfur  www.dogster.com/?443631
Vito  www.dogster.com/dogs/804728.

O Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I have
walked a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_040208_ARS

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Cynthia Goldizen <pawsforblossom at hotmail.com