[Dailydrool] Help Please, What to use on basset vomit on carpet?

dlfm951 at comcast.net dlfm951 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 4 13:00:53 PST 2009

Would appreciate any and all advice on how to clean basset bile out of my carpet. I have tried using my hoover upright with hoover cleaning solution. I have tried Spot Shot, Soilblaster, Woolite Pet Stain and Odor remover. The carpet is a very light beige and it looks terrible. I just tried Oxiclean this AM and it still looks the same. I am ready to call in the Professionals but I value the Drool advice. Thanks and much drool to all the basset families. Debbie and Chloe(it was not me, the cats did it)