[Dailydrool] Jake

taranoeld at aol.com taranoeld at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 13:26:37 PST 2009

My intention was to write about how beautiful all the squishy boys and girls are who are up for "basset of the week", and tell you all that Wally is coming to visit and be tortured by Capt. Jack, the evi pug pup.? But then I read about Jake.? I am so sorry for your loss.? I'm sure that all of us Droolers will light a candle for his way to the Bridge.

Fondly,
Tara, long-distance mom slave to Wally Royal, the "Brad Pitt of Bassets" (hmmm ham biscuits this weekend at Pearly's!) and Capt. Jack, the evil pug pup.