[Dailydrool] 50% of the Proceeds go to Rescue...

Missy Johnson missyjohnson at me.com
Wed Feb 4 21:30:18 PST 2009

One more thing about my earlier post with the new Annamarie"Missy"
Johnson fundraising designs is that any rescue can contact me at  missyjohnson at me.com
  and have a complimentary design done that will be posted to
cafepress and sold., It can be any subject or specific dog you would
like...for example the Nigel and Llewis designs. As stated 50% of the
sales go to the ordering group or persons' rescue of choice. I don't
make the decision, I just supply the design, set up the shop online,
and then make the donation from the sales.  Just like Nigel and
Llewis' shops you have a variety of items to purchase.  So don't
hesitate, email me soon so we can get your custom design selling and
making money for your rescues. I look forward to working with you. Missy