[Dailydrool] Bombs Awey--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Feb 5 12:52:36 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Noooooo-----I ain't a talkin bout da Deeba till laterz. I gotz a storie to tell. I heppin todey.
Brudder Elwood alweys tell Brudder Jake bout how Elder Clara kin lay da load iffin youze know whut I meanz. Well, Elder Clara, she bin habbin sum tummy troublez dis week, Momma a watchin, gibbin herz sum ob da gas pills fur whut da Brudder bee berry fankful for cause it too cold to go outside to suck in da air.
Dis mornin, Momma, she go off fur da hound supportin job, me an Brudder Jake we all nice in da crates. Elder Clara, she bee on da prowl. She com in dere an gib da Brudder Elwood da eyeball, I seyz, hey, git awey frum me cage, well, she lissen, she go ober dere by Brudder Jake's crate an she do da double up rite at Brudder Jake's door. Why, she back up da bus, yelled bombs awey, an she lay a pile dat be bout a couple poundz, but she ain't done-she go ober to da side of Jakes cage and poop sum more. But she ain't done, she be a walkin an a poopin nows, an den she gots dis liddel turdy piece dat gots stuck. Elder Clara all upset now, an she turn round, furgot whut she do, an she step in da pile. Well I seez her go out to da food room, den she back dere in da libbin room an da liddel turdy still stuck. Elder Clara she all upsetz dat dis not al fallin off, so she do da scoot allllllllllll ober da carpetz till it fall off. But
?wait, she ain't dun yet, she leeb a nudder liddel pile in da libbin room. She gib big sigh, I fink she dun now. Brudder Jake he ober dere he be a hackin an a chokin, an he a yellin he ain't got no air an him eyeballz be a waterin,an him earflapz a curlin an he be a bangin on da barz to git on out ob dere.
Den it heppin.
Momma com home. Brudder Jake is now a screamin an a moanin an a beggin fur Momma to let him git out. But Momma? no do dis. She leeb us in da cage, she be a cleanin up da mess, gittin dem smells all riled up agin.
Jake now beleebin whut Brudder Elwood seyz bout Elder Clara's tailpipe.

Deeba youze be next, go file dem claws.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds