[Dailydrool] Great Basset video will make you smile

Bonnie Harlow blessedbassets at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 16:21:12 PST 2009

  I tried to check the archives to see if anyone has posted in the past about "A Basset is an Asset" video.  I can never keep up with reading all of the drools so may have missed it in the past.  I could not find it listed in the archive.
    I am posting this now just in case anyone has missed this very wonderful video.  It was first posted on you tube but now the songwriter Bronwyn Edwards Cryer has set up a website for the video and for basset folk.  It is a fantastic song that Bron wrote that expresses why we love our Bassets combined with fabulous video of Bassets in action.  Her website gives the history of her Basset and the song.  Bron is a huge supporter of Basset rescue and makes the DVD available at a discount for Basset rescue groups to use as a fundraiser.
    I found myself singing the song and watching the you tube version especially if I was feeling down or having a hard day.....so I had to purchase my very own DVD copy.  It really is a joy.  You all will love to see it and hopefully rescues can use it as a great fundraiser.
The link to her website is www.abassetisanasset.com.   Enjoy !!

Bonnie Harlow
mom to all of the Blessed Bassets and Betsy (not-a-basset)