[Dailydrool] Jimmy Buffet and Nigel

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 16:57:50 PST 2009

I confess, I have the busy buddy and annoying personality that is triggered by suggestion, especially when it can do good in the long run.  I loved the idea that Jimmy Buffet should be alerted to the Nigel shirts, and I would be among the first to start this campaign, given Momperson's permission.  I would just check to see if he has a fan web page where one could email about rescue and the love of his music from so many basset folk.  I only want to be a resource for GOOD, and if this is a bad idea, I respectfully back away.
Jackie and the Chazey hounds