[Dailydrool] Snoods ready for bassets/slaves who want them

Carmen Kraus kdbeads at verizon.net
Thu Feb 5 19:36:18 PST 2009

I finally got everything together and finished another batch of snoods.
I put them in my Etsy shop if anyone is interested.  One size fits most
and Kelvin was the ONLY volunteer for posing today.  He wasn't terribly
excited about it either.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=31892
Every penny goes to pay the vet bills, food, etc for the herd and the
rescues we have here at the moment.

There are other non basset items on there as well if any of you guys are
still looking for V-day gifts, hint hint.

Carmen