[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 06:46:20 PST 2009

I LOVE the Llewis shirt, and already have bought mine!  Thanks Missy for
taking our suggestions and adding it to the line!

Heart healing drool to Wendie and safe journey drool to Little Bit.  I know
she's joining Jake the beagle and Gary on their bunny hunting trips at the
bridge.

Drool to Rob and his beloved Meg -- we hope the amputation gives her some
quality pain free time to share with Bob.

Happy Birthday Daisy!  Hope you had a good celebration!

And drool to Rosie -- we're keeping her in our thoughts.  Laura (Geoffrey,
Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))