[Dailydrool] Miss Angela's Calendar Day

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Fri Feb 6 08:29:13 PST 2009

Bill here,press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset, Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

I would be horribly remiss in my position as the Diva's chief publicist if I were not to call everyone's attention to the Daily Drool Calendar and it's honoree for today, Feb. 6.  Though the date has no special significance to me or to Miss Angela, it does anticipate her 6th birthday by about a month.   Of course, Miss Angela is not happy with the shot.  She says that it is too dark and does not show her better side.  While I try to point out that she refused to hold still when posing, she simply insists that it is my lack of expertise in photographing  her that caused the less than flattering picture.  I will endeavor to do better.

While I stopped reading the Drool to Angela during the recent spate of losing so many hounds, I resumed in time to read the Playhound and Jimmy Buffet strands.  That was a mistake.  Miss Angela has decided that I may take "tasteful" photos of her stretched out nude on the couch, though her figure is now edging toward the "matronly" category.  In addition, she sees no reason why she should not grace a tee shirt or sweatshirt, though such plebian garments are not among her favorites.
She recognizes the iconic nature of such tee shirts and now I am under tremendous pressure to create one for her fan club.

Bill (working for the Diva is a daily challenge)
Angela (I am not THAT Diva, objectified by a despicable hound)