[Dailydrool] Happy Calendar Day Miss Angela

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 08:57:05 PST 2009

Harump... it is I, Dozer Boneworthy here.  I was attending the
mamaslave in the room with the screen on which she reads the words and
stories and learns about what is going on with all the other hounds and
houndettes out there and shares with me, of course.  She was sitting at
the desk and turned the Drool Calendar over to today's page and what to
my wondering eyes did appear but Miss Angela Basset!  Hubba
Hubba....you are on fine looking houndette!  I always listen intently
to your wit and wisdom, Miss Angela, but had no idea that some a comely
face accompanied your discourse.  I should like to send wishes for a
most delightful Calendar Day to you.  If you do not think it too
forward of me, I shall accompany them with a snooter kiss or two.
Ahem...meant only in the most respectful way, of course.

Yours sincerely,

Dozer Boneworth Lowrider GH (Gentlehoud)