[Dailydrool] Drool and Other Stuff

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 09:28:51 PST 2009

We are send lots of drool to Elder Clara and Maggie the Island Dog. We hope
both have their issues solved really soon so they may enjoy the weekend.
Until then we are sending healing drool to them and no-worries drool to the
moms. Keep us updated on progress for both, please.

Terry, the 5 y/o male basset in the OC shelter is adorable. I'm in San Diego
and have a full house but would be able to drive up to Orange County to pull
him this weekend if someone else can foster or adopt. Please email me
offlist if interested.

Lastly, we are so happy its almost the weekend, even if it is raining. Hope
everyone has a wonderful friday!!!

Kacy with Cowboy & Rupert (and Chaplin temporarily)