[Dailydrool] GM2B Pw. Xandy Bear's "We Get By With A Little Help From Our Friends Boardwaddle Woofle 2009" part 3

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Fri Feb 6 09:46:04 PST 2009

Hooooly basset crap!!!!  We now have a total of 35 items in our Woofle-all basset-all fabulous!!  So here are the names of the final group of contributing artists for the Woofle.  We have items from Amanda Sherwin, Dottie Dracos, Cathy Rudert, Bob Blanchard, Janis Havasu, Llewis, Sally Wilson, Marjorie Weinmann Sharmat , we have one item from an unknown artist and a couple of items thrown in by the blondeslave.   Auntie Bonnie is valiently trying to deal with the blondeslave's total ineptness and lack of organization and is putting together the web page even as we write this post.  Her goal is to have it up and running this weekend so keep an eye out for the announcement.

DISCLAIMER:
This email may contain information which is confidential, proprietary and/or legally privileged.  The unauthorized use, copying, distribution, or disclosure of this email or any of its contents is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately delete it and notify the sender.