[Dailydrool] Elder Clara Update-

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 12:10:52 PST 2009

Momma here, Elder Clara has now been admitted to the vetspital, they have done X-rays and bloodwork, they show this round ball of something as big as my fist in her tummy-right now we are on IV's and watching to see if this glob is passing on down the line-her blood work came back pretty good for a old gal, and they want to keep her to see what this is-she clearly does not feel good, but I have been told she gave a good fight at the x-ray table, and then gave the tech's the royal gas bomb. Those were encouraging words to me, as she looked pitiful when we took her in. Getting Clara out the front door was awful, she clawed the cement, cried to go back in her house-you could see the fear, it broke my heart.
Sister Daisy sits and barks while da Brudders are in full sniff for her.
We thank everyone for the drool, and please keep it coming until my Elder Clara is home.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds