[Dailydrool] baby bassets

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Fri Feb 6 13:27:18 PST 2009

we haev three baby bassets available.. On will be Dylan who is recovering from surgery (you cant take him until he is completely ready) and two little 3 month olds coming in this Saturday. They are currently in St. Louis... and starting on the 14th will be moved to Des Moines.. We are looking for foster homes for them.. so if you wanted a baby from rescue.. here is your chance. we dont have pcitures yet but if you would like to foster or adopt, please contact me.
helena at proplanner.com