[Dailydrool] Elder Clara is now home!!!

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sat Feb 7 14:23:24 PST 2009

Wooohooo!  Celebration time!  We are so glad
that Elder Clara is home and keeping up her
title as OEBE Queen of Farts.  Even though
she is feeling better we are still sending Elder
Clara a little extra healing drool because it never
hurts to have a little extra.

Personally I would prefer (and I am sure that
many would agree) that you take that time to
do "thank you emails" and get some much needed
and well deserved rest.

Belly rubs and snooters to your gang.  Big happy,comforting hugs for Mom.

Karen and The Dog House Gang

Elder Clara
Sadie Maye an me so heppy ya home an a gittin
da Brudder beck in line.  We pwoud dat ya share
de tail pipe splosions wit da vetspital so ya git ta git home.
In honor of dis gweat event we singin you an da Momma
a lullaby so ya can rest up for da Brudders antics.

Ready Sadie Maye?
Come on now we hab to be in uneeson
and hawmonize dis great lullaby.
Well strain hawder...don't quit!
Ready...on three.
One....................
Two ................
otay...Try again
One.............
Two...............
bbbbppppppbbbbbbbttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
bppppt bppppt bpppppttttttttt.
Ahhhhhhhh!
peeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Dat wuz gud.  We figger if da sound didn't
put ya to sleep...da both ob ya passed out.
Evver way.... ya asleep.

Snooters,
Nelly Belle