[Dailydrool] nail clipping

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 7 13:58:00 PST 2009

I bought that clipper that was selling on drool last year for rescue and it has been 15 years and 1 month and Miss Becky lets me cut her nails with it today!.
I turn her paw under and stand on top of her and clip with the guide really helping. No blood and I too am getting the hang of it.
Thx. Only thing the battery cover keeps popping off nothing duct tape won't fix.
The guide helps a lot - no guessing.
Georgie and Miss Becky
Note:  She  presses her legs against the front of my hips and I can't move!  Downright cruelty!
Miss Becky