[Dailydrool] Sabrina's post on on "How old is a puppy"

Ida septnine at cox.net
Sat Feb 7 15:21:43 PST 2009

 Too have those chewing problems and my girls are 3, 2 and 1.  Though they
are very spoiled Divas and have lots of their own toys, for some reason they
just love my grandson's toys or anything new and different that is left
within their reach.  I think it's just their noses that get them into to
trouble.  I have noticed that my older girl isn't as bad as she used to be.
With three, they are constantly playing with each other.  I think that keeps
them out of trouble.  Wrestling does cut down on the chewing.

Ida