[Dailydrool] Maggie update

Leah McConnell lmcconnell at centurytel.net
Sat Feb 7 16:04:26 PST 2009

First of all I'd like to thank everyone for the Drool and prayers. Maggie is
doing a bit better now. She has more energy is still acting like her normal
self except a bit more subdued. The past few days she has been gassier than
usual and could give the Elder Clara a run for the money on her title the
Queen of Farts. I am giving her an additional meal of rice and green beans
and will likely change her over to one of the blander diets  that have been
recommended in the next few days to give her digestive system time to heal.
She has been doing a little bit of grumbling when she lays down so I am
thinking her tummy is bothering her some. I will feel better if she does
better at her weigh in on Tuesday. I am not as worried about her as I was on
Thursday. She seems to be spending a lot of time sleeping in the living room
coat closet and sticking close to mom for pets and ear skritches but still
wants her food, treats and walkies. I am also cutting back on the length of
her walkies so she isn't so tired at the end of the walk. I was very happy
to hear that the Elder Clara is home and doing much better.

Leah momslave to Maggie the Evil Empress of the San Juan Islands OEBE