[Dailydrool] Laundry/utility tub

jmmiller49 at juno.com jmmiller49 at juno.com
Sat Feb 7 16:19:21 PST 2009

It has been a while since posted and wishing drool to all bassets in need, and snooter kisses to all others.
I need to replace an old double laundry/utility tub.  With bassets in mind, would like to replace it with something that would be good for basset baths and easy on my back.  I have been lucky as all of my bassets haven't minded getting baths.  They have had to sit catty-corner in the tub being replaced, just to fit!  Any suggestions for something reasonably priced? The space between washer and dryer is 52" and faucet/drain in just about in the middle of the space.

Janet
with basset ear hugs from Lace and Bowlean
BROOD bassets at their Baltimore forever home
and Smurf & Jasper (a gentle soul) at the bridge and forever in my heart

FTD.com
Shop now and save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/u4MuScM2CQY8rI6L1JNzqkgjn3vQc8QHgNjpKx2jeITxJYnqhIXhO/