[Dailydrool] Are Big Day Wif DadPerson

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 18:54:02 PST 2009

WhooooEEEEEE. Dis are Nigel an Llewis. We hab a BIG day at home wif
DadPerson, berry scitin fer ebberbuddy!!!
Here da deel.
Firrss off, Grampa Mitchell feeling bedder. Sos he up. He wanna go out. He
wanna eet. He wanna go out. He wanna eet an go out an stuff.
Nex, da wether grate. It warm out. Da sun out. Da grass we can see da grass
almoss a liddel in beetween da dog poop smushed in da yart. We wanna go out.
Grampa wanna go out. MomPerson,she at work. DadPerson, he home. He take we
all out.Grampa on he horness wif a leesh an stoff. (DadPerson gone nutso) So
we alla we go ousside. Grampa walkers roun wif he horness an he slave. We
run and jump on da wire fence whut keep we from da wooden fence whut keep we
from da ebil dogs in beke. Mr. Cooper Sir he juss go ober da liddel parta da
wire fense but we cannut so we jumpsandjumpsandjumps an whutyanose!! Da wire
fense it go
PLOMPFH down an we run to da beke woody fense wif DPerson yellin at we
(hahahah liek we cares) an low an beholt Llewis it is whut fines da HOLE, da
LOOOSE bordt!! Liddel Llewis Mr.Gooodydog, an he pusht an he hefway to
FREEEEEEDUMB!!!!
when WHOMPT, da DadPerson dun grabt he (Llewis Mr. Goodydog) by da nek an he
yankt he beke. He dun tiied Grampa Mitchell to a liddel tree an hopt da
fense he no slugg dat won eben he retarded now.
Meentime I barkerbarkerbarker tryna git ober da fense too, an Mr. Cooper sir
he beke dere and DadPerson he bellering at Llewis whut tryna squirm looses
an DadPerson he pickt he up and dumpt he on da odder sida da wire fense. Not
eesy needer, DadPerson blowing smoke outta da nostrilles an he eyeballs red
an glary. Llewis an me we hed for da hawse while Grampa he still bellering
at da tree an Mr.Cooper Sir been a herting dog an not been cawt. DadPerson
gettin reeeeeeel mad at Mr. Cooper sir and da madder he get da quiker
Mr.Cooper git. (MomPerson, she nose how dis werk, but DadPerson cleerly
not.) Finly DPerson bring Grampa in da hawse an slum da door an den, ob
course, Mr. Cooper sir he want in.
MomPerson reel late gettin home an Dperson by den huffin an puffin an reddy
for bed. It were a reel sciting day. Too bad MPerson went out an fix da wire
fense. We hopin she not nose how but she did .

Darnit.

Love and snooters to all, Drool to those in need and Hello to Teddy
Nigel and Llewis, brudders forebber