[Dailydrool] Bully Sticks/North Central Indiana

Lynn Hagge lmhagge at cox.net
Sun Feb 8 00:35:45 PST 2009

Hi all,

Has anyone use the bully sticks sold at Costco? The package contains 12-12 inch pieces for $19.95 and are supposedly range free and organic although they have the symbol for being irradiated on the package and I think they're mfg in China.

Also, are the any droolers  in the north central section of Indiana? My DH is interviewing for a  job in Middlebury, IN on Tuesday & Wednesday. Any an all comments would be appreciated.

TIA....
Peace, love and ahroooos,
Lynn, Rocket, Goldie, Ralphie & Mooch.