[Dailydrool] We Have Electricity!

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Sun Feb 8 04:28:13 PST 2009

After 12 days of living without electricity and limited phone service in  the
Ozarks of Northern Arkansas, our power was restored late yesterday
afternoon.  I want to thank so many of you who sent cards, left messages on  our voice
mail and sent care packages.

There are still thousands of  people in this state who are still out of power
and need assistance.  We  lost a lot of trees on our property due to the 3"
of ice but thankfully, no  damage to the house itself.  A huge oak took down
one side of our fenced  yard but that will be repaired this week.

Thank you again.

Marie
Scarlet and Megan Mariah

now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000001)