[Dailydrool] Thanks for Helping Llewis helped Houndies...

Missy Johnson missyjohnson at me.com
Sun Feb 8 17:42:40 PST 2009

Just wanted to say thank you to all my new DD friends. Because of your
amazing generousity, Llewis' Big Book design has  been selling steady
for the last 3 days...we will have a very nice donation for
rescue...thank you to the buyers from GB, ZA, and AUS...as well as our
US family.  Y'all are "PAW"riffic in my book. Also, thank you for
being so welcoming to myself as well as complimentary of my
work...Annamarie"Missy" Johnson