[Dailydrool] reading the droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Feb 8 17:11:45 PST 2009

Momma here, a tired relaxed, happy Momma. Elder Clara is?on her perch snoozing, all is right in her world, except for her bland diet that is. She is doing well, actually feeling her oats shall we say, chasing Elwood, starting the roar, asserting her Diva role to the fullest. One thing that has really suprised me out of all this, is the breakthru of Clara showing her emotions. Clara has always had a hard exterior, she will check out a new person, and if she deems you worthy, she will sit on your feet,that is how she demands attention. She is now my velcro dog. She now has to see me, know where I am. I went to the food store today, she waited by the door. When she seen me pull in the drive, I could hear her-moaning, yipping, hopping all over when I walked in. I always knew in my heart she loved me, but she sure held everyone at a distance, the new-found Clara is quite a experience!!
Suprisingly, Elwood has given her space. But this is not what she wanted. She has charged and roared at Elwood this afternoon that left him more than shocked, and almost caught by the old gal-the look on Elwood's face was one of amazement.
We are glad to hear that Maggie and Mitchell?are doing well, and we hope this week is calm. Hold it-calm and Brudder Elwood-those words do not go together-he says he has summfin to sey real soon. Imagine that.
Once again, thank you all for the healing drool, the wonderful warm wishes. You all are family to us.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds