[Dailydrool] mommy's scrambled brainzs

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 07:22:56 PST 2009

he he he he   ha ha ha    oh boyzs,  dis beez  Evil Annie,  meez rollin on da
flours,  mommy gotz da scrambled  brainzs.  dis wat hapin, mums dun puddin uz
to bedz  lass  nightz   an she benz ober to help fat ass maggie up on da bedz
 ,  an Maggie jumps up just as mommy benzs ober an " WHAM %$#^& "
mummy gotz hit rite in dun nose with  fat ass headbonez !!!   mummy down on
da flour and her noze  beadin an herz eyesballs gotz water  runnin out of dem.
annnnnnnn   meez just cant helpz mee self,   meez beez a rollin on da flourz a
laughin .  mommy beez cryin and da Annie  beeza lughin , meez cans help mee
self.  dads beez scremin,  'WHATS  going on in dere "  mommy gotz da girlee
voice commin outs now,  she  sez nuttin, she haz ebber ting under control. mommy
dun put dem white tings youz  blow da nose on stuck up herz nose holes.  she
be mumm bling wurds, she be  worries bout blak eyeballs in da morning.

mommy here,  thank God no black eyes this morning, but I sure  saw  STAR'S
last night.  haven't had a bloody nose since I was a  kid ! just as i bent over
to help Maggie up in the chair, she jumped up at the  same time, GOD she has
a hard headbone, she got me right on her knowledge bump.  WOW  that hurt !
cant hardly touch my nose this morning it is sore !  and Evil Annie  insisted
on getting in my bed trying to rip those damn kleenex out of my nose,  hubby
was getting mad because of all the noise we were making, couldn't stop
laughing !!!!  " sorry honey "

Marlene
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1218550342x1201216770/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe