[Dailydrool] Fwd: young bassets needing forever home

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Mon Feb 9 07:28:57 PST 2009

> Bill Here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset, Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

I received this note from a friend who has recently gotten very interested in rescues.  Winfield Kansas is about 45 miles southeast of Wichita on Hwy 77.
I mentioned bringing the two into our home but Miss Angela is strongly against it.  She is exasperated most of the time from trying to domesticate the standard poodle next door and she prizes her quiet sleeping time on her couch.