[Dailydrool] Thank You Bob! XOXOXOX

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 08:14:37 PST 2009

Gee Bob you helped  R Rescue!!! you R always helpin  rescues!)

Thank You Bob and Thank You to everybody who got some of BobTheDoG  magnuts
for Valentines!

We have a youngster in named Hal who is costin us guys more than usual  cause
he needs Ivermectin everyday and extra stuff above what a usual rescue dog
needs. He is not healthy enough to neuter him yet.

 We have Vikki, Sandy, and Dr. Marta all workin on this  sweetheart. He looks
so badd that nobody wants to pet him even at first because  of his demodectic
mange.... but even though we have all these wonderful people  donating time
and money he still needs MORE STUFF. So...Bob and furrends and all  you good
healing drool we can go out and buy his Ivermectin and stuff that adds  up money
wise to take care of him.

lol Like DUCT TAPE!  He is going to be looking worse before he looks  better
because all the little bugs will be dieing that are in his skin and so he
will be needing MORE DUCT TAPE!  Just was thinkin that maybe somebody might  like
to hear this HINT on Helping in Rescue??????

Use a tee shirt on them (he is about hairless now on his body) and no  Velcro
or sewing or gluing is needed...just pull out a long strip of duct tape  and
duct tape the SHIRT (not the dog!) nicely..just snug so that the shirt fits
exactly to just before the wienny/waist.
Ta Dah! Insta Protection. It makes them feel good to have  a shirt  on.

Love and Woofin frum, Henry Dear Henry
and Basset Rescue of Puget Sound
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1218550342x1201216770/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe