[Dailydrool] Conversing with the "Ratboyz"......

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 20:26:20 PST 2009

Okay, after reading of Sally's success with  talking to Rolph and Clara, I
got down on the floor with the "Ratboyz" to have a  serious discussion about
their recent transgressions. You know, Elvis Ray  tearing a hole in my blanket,
Rusty having to have a red crayon removed from the  depths of his throat by my
hand, and Chetty tipping over the kitchen trash  and dining on every morsel in
it. Now, I must have done something wrong because  they didn't listen........
Elvis Ray looked bored, Rusty smiled that sneaky  grin, and Chetty kept
glancing at the trash can now up on the kitchen chair.  Determined to penetrate
that basset brain, I pulled a treat out of my  pocket....... immediate attention!
I am sure that after this in depth discussion  that Elvis Ray will leave my
blanket alone, Rusty will not ever eat a crayon,  and Chetty will never stray
toward the trash can again. Problem solved. Thank  you Sally! That reasoning
really works!

Dottie

Mom to: "The "Ratboyz"

Rusty Simon (Waddle King 2007)