[Dailydrool] Llewis helping OMBR

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Mon Feb 9 19:14:52 PST 2009

Because OMBR holds a very special place in my heart, having rescued my sweet Lowretta and all her siblings when they were just one-day old, I will once again steal the credit card and make untold purchases that I will be, to put it mildly, scolded for.

Oh, boy.  I was wanting some Llewis stuff anyway.  Now I have a great excuse to get some.

Lowretta, baby, Mama's gonna help Auntie Menzie and the hounds at OMBR.  Does that make you happy, Lowretta?  Do you think mama should get the credit card and do this as quickly as possible?  Okay, Darling.  Anything for the baby.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)